2. Personal data - any information directly or indirectly related to certain or determinate natural person (subject of personal data).
3. Processing personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) made with personal data using automation means or without using it, including gathering, recording, systematization, accumulating, storing, specification (updating, modification), extracting, usage, transmission (spread, providing, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, abolition of personal data.
4. Privacy of personal data - The obligatory to follow term for Operator or any other person who received an access to personal data is to prevent the personal data spread without personal data subject's agreement or without any other legal grounds.
5. PushBlock website User (further - User) – person who has access to the Website via internet and uses the Website and/or browser add-on PushBlock.
6. Cookies — small fragment of data, sent by the web-server and stored on the User's computer, which is sent by the web-client or by the web-browser in HTTP-request while trying to open the page of the relevant website.
7. IP-address — unique network address of node in computer network, lined up by IP protocol.
4. Website Administration does not verify the personal data provided by the PushBlock website User.
• User's name and last name;
• E-Mail address;
3. PushBlock website protects the Data, which is automatically transferred while viewing commercials or visiting pages, which have statistic system scrypt ("Pixel") installed on:
• IP address;
• information from cookies;
• Information about browser (or any other program which grants access to showing commercials);
• Access time;
• Web-page address, which contains advertisement block;
• Refferer (previous page address).
Disabling cookies may cause obstacles while accessing certain sections of PushBlock website, that require authorization.
PushBlock website gathers statistic of its User's IP-adresses. This information is used to detect and fix technical issues, to control the legality of financial operations made.
4. Purposes for gathering User's personal data.1. User's personal data may be used by PushBlock Administration for such purposes:
0. Identification of User registered with PushBlock website.
1. Granting User's access to personalized resour�es of PushBlock website.
2. To establish feedbacks, including sending notifications, requests, regarding usage of PushBlock to the User, providing services, managing User's requests and demands.
3. Determination of User's location for security purposes, avoid fraud.
4. Verification of personal data provided by the User, its authenticity and completeness.
5. Creating account, in case User authorized creating of such account.
6. Notify PushBlock website User about any significant changes.
7. Providing User with effective customer and technical support, in case problems related to PushBlock Website usage appear.
8. Providing User, by his approbation, with updated product, special offers, information regarding prices, news delivery and other information sent by PushBlock or PushBlock's partners.
9. To realize advertising activity after User's approval.
10. Granting User's access to PushBlock partners' websites in order to receive products, updates and services.
5. Means and terms of personal data processing.1. User's Personal data processing is not limited in time in any legal way, including information systems of personal data which use means of automation or without usage of such means.
2. User's Personal data can be transferred to authorized governmental representatives of Website's Administration country only under the circumstances and in order, established by legislature of Website Administration's country.
3. If personal information was lost or disclosed, Administration informs User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
4. Website Administration undertakes required organizational anf technical measure in order to protect User's personal data from illegal or accidental accessing, deleting, modification, blocking, copying, spreading and other illegal actions of third parties.
5. Website's administration, along with User take all the required measures in order avoid losses or other negative consequences caused by User's personal information spread or loss.
6. Parties responsibilities1. User obliged to:
0. Provide the Personal data required to be able to use PushBlock Website and/or browser add-on PushBlock.
1. Update, fulfil the personal data in case it was modified.
2. Website administration is obliged to:
2. To take precaution measures in order to protect User's private data security, in order which is commonly used to protect such kind of information in existing record keeping.
3. To perform personal data block, concerning specific User, since the moment of inquiry or request was made by the User, his legal representative or authorized agency, regarding the rights protection of personal data subject, for the period of verification, in case false personal data or illegal use is detected.
2. In case personal data is lost or disclosed, website Administration will not be responsible for it, in case:
0. Information became public before its loss or disclosure.
1. Information was received by third party before it was received by the Website Administration.
2. Information was disclosed under User's authorization.
8. Solving Disputes1. Before going to trial with suit, regarding disputes that may appear between PushBlock Website User and Website Administration is is obligatory to introduce a complaint (written offer for voluntary settlement).
2. The complaint recipient, in 30-days term since the receipt of complaint, replies to complaint sender in written form, regarding the results of complaint's consideration.
3. If the settlement was not reached, the dispute will be passed to court of justice in compliance with actual legislature of Website Administration's country.